Thursday, January 18, 2007

mini me

this just in:
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez demands membership in the Axis of Evil, Kim Jong Il not sure he's ready
Kim Jong Il may be ready for a starring role in Goldmember II, but Chavez, ....I gotta agree with Mr. Il, or is it Jong Il? Anyway I think Mr. Chavez is not ready. Perhaps if he gets a mini me. Come to think of it, Mr. Il is somewhat short......
"'not so fast,' said Kim Jong Il, who heard of Chavez’s demand while appearing at an Axis of Evil charity golf tournament in Scottsdale, Ariz.
While the North Korean leader said that he is 'a big fan of Hugo’s work,' he has reservations about granting the Venezuelan dictator membership in the Axis of Evil: 'I think there’s a big difference between being evil and just being crazy, and I think Hugo falls under crazy.'"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16655177/site/newsweek/



Site Meter